Steps to apply to internal job postings:
(first time users may want to print off the following instructions before proceeding with the job application)
- Go to the INTERNET GATEWAY LOG IN
- Press login
- Username and Password are the same as your Outlook email account
NOTE: The log-in is case-sensitive, make sure cap locks is not turned on. The system will lock you out after 3 tries with the incorrect login information. If this happens please wait 10 minutes and the lock will automatically clear. If you forget your log-in information please contact the I.T helpdesk at ext. 4357
- Click on your name under the BRA.LIVE HCIS link
- Click Internal Postings (right hand side of screen)
- Choose the job category you wish to apply to, i.e. Registered Nurse
- Make note of the Job Opening # that you wish to apply for. Click on position that you want to apply to (under position column) i.e. Registered Nurse, Full Time
- Review job posting
- Click Job Application (at top of screen) to apply
- Click on position you would like to apply to; if you want to apply for all positions listed press the Ctrl key and click on all positions you are interested in
- Add any comments under the Additional Comments, Qualifications and Experience
- Press Submit- Once you press submit you will get a confirmation stating "Your request has been received and is being processed. Thank you."
- Remember to log out of your session
NOTE: There is a timeout feature on the Internet Gateway. If the system is left idle for 5 minutes it will automatically close the employee's session, this is for confidentiality and security purposes.
If you wish to submit your cover letter and resume please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.