- Demonstrates a commitment to employee safety by sharing a system improvement that has or will reduce injuries, or correct hazards
- Provides leadership by modeling a culture of safety within their area
- Promotes awareness of safety by actively participating and engaging others in safety initiatives within their area or organiza
- Encourages other employees to participate in safety initiatives
- Identifies employee safety issues/concerns and recommends system improvements
- Demonstrates willingness to adopt new practices based on safety initiatives
- Participates in safety related activities such as workshops, conferences, committees
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please refer to Employee Rewards & Recognition Policy in the BCHS Document Management System, specifically how it relates to applicable practices/legislation.
You can print off a nomination form here and drop it off at Human Resources in the Brantford General.
You can use the on-line form below to nominate someone: