- Demonstrates consistent leadership skills to achieve results
- Encourages growth within the organization
- Participates on committees, projects, professional weeks
- Advances own discipline or profession
- Demonstrates excellence in ability to support employees or co-workers
- Demonstrates a sensitive and caring manner when supporting team
- Demonstrates flexibility
- Demonstrates desire to enhance work life balance personally and with team
- Inspires, leads, guides, mentors and motivates employees or co-workers
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please refer to Employee Rewards & Recognition Policy in the BCHS Document Management System, specifically how it relates to applicable practices/legislation.
You can print off a nomination form here and drop it off at Human Resources in the Brantford General.
You can use the on-line form below to nominate someone: